Welcome to Executive Meadows
This site has been created for the benefit of the homeowners in Executive Meadows. It serves as a means for the Board of Directors to pass along information to our members. You will also find contact information and frequently used forms and documents.
We hope you find this site useful and we welcome any input you may have.
Date: May 15, 2017
Location: Loudon County Visitors Bureau
The Executive Meadows Homeowners' Association is accepting applications for a full time Grounds/Maintenance Person. If you are interested in this position, a description of the Job Duties and Responsibilities, as well as an Employment Application can be found at the links below.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Completed applications can be emailed to
or mailed to:
Executive Meadows HOA
319 Executive Meadows Drive
Lenoir City, TN 37771
For any questions concerning this opportunity, please call: 986-2444
Then and Now
October 2016 marked twenty years since the incorporation of the Executive Meadows Subdivision Homeowners' Association, Inc. We thought it might be worth taking a visual look back at the changes that have occurred over the years. To view an interactive aerial image overlay of Executive Meadows, just click the following link: Then and Now
We have added the option of choosing to receive HOA correspondence through email. You can select which information you wish to receive by completing and submitting the electronic form located on the Documents page.
Online Maintenance Requests
Homeowners now have the option of submitting Maintenance Requests online. Just go to the Documents page and click on the Online Maintenance Request Form link. We hope you find this addition useful.
Archived Announcements(Click title to expand)
- Annual Termite Inspection
- It is time for the annual inspection of our homes by Otis Termite & Pest Control. The technicians will be in our community the week of November 7th thru the 11th and also November 14th, 15th, and 16th of the following week. Appointment times will start at 8:00 AM each day. Your garage area and your basement or crawl space must be accessible for the inspection.
Otis Termite & Pest Control asks that each homeowner call their office during regular business hours to schedule an appointment for this inspection. The number to call is (865) 690-1662. Please request to speak with Missy and she will be happy to schedule your appointment time. She also asks that we let her know we are part of the Executive Meadows inspection.
- Pressure Washing
- The Vol Pressure Washing team will be in our community beginning Tuesday, September 20, 2016. Homes that are scheduled to be pressure washed in this year's rotation include all units on Nicolosi Lane, Golf Club Lane, Hightower Lane and units 151-163 on Executive Meadows Drive. Affected homeowners will receive a letter or email containing more details.
They will also be offering driveway and sidewalk cleaning to all residents of Executive Meadows for a fee of $40.00. If you would like to take advantage of this service, please make checks payable to "Vol Pressure Washing" and place it in the HOA mailbox across the street from the Clubhouse, or make payment at the time of service.
- 2016-2017 Annual Assessment
- The Board of Directors have voted to not increase the annual assessment for the 2016/2017 budget year. Otis Termite and Pest Control did not increase their annual fee, so there will be no increase in the HOA dues for 2016/2017.
- Board of Directors Meetings
- The monthly Board Meetings are now held at the Loudon County Visitors Bureau, in the lower level. The building is located at: 1075 US-321, Lenoir City, TN. The meetings are at 6:30 PM on the 3rd Monday of each month.